k3000 Feature Updates for December
The kurzweil 3000 (k3000) writing path is making its way online. You’ll notice a new “write” button online. Click on “write” and you’ll find a drop-down menu to start a New Brainstorm, New Outline, or New Draft. That’s right—the k3000 Outline feature is now available online! Additional enhancements were made to online writing—such as including Word Prediction and Spell Check to the k3000 Brainstorm. Take a look at what else is new with online writing and with k3000 overall.
k3000 Feature Updates in December
- Click on the “write” button to reveal a drop-down menu to start a Brainstorm, Outline, or Draft
- Templates for writing, brainstorming, and outlines were added to the online library
- Creating a Brainstorm online is now easier with the addition for Word Prediction and Spell Check
- Word Prediction and Spell Check are also enabled for Notes features
- Download Teacher Lists, Removed Users, and Student Lists (the latter which was announced last month)
- Manage User Level Lock features for Mac users online (locks are also carried to Win and Read the Web)
- You can now save to Google Drive from k3000 Mac
- Images, including .jpeg and .png, can be accessed from Google Drive
If you missed it, here’s a re-cap of feature updates in November.