If you’re not familiar with “webinar” technology, think of a webinar as a “web seminar” where information is conveyed through the web much in the same way that information is dispensed through face-to-face seminars. When you attend a webinar, you watch and interact with the presentation from your office or home using an Internet browser. No need to travel to a cold classroom at a hotel!
At Kurzweil/Intellitools, we love planning and hosting our webinars. Our goal is to help you help your students who struggle to learn. Therefore, the foundation of our webinar program is based on demonstrating how to use the tools in Kurzweil 3000-firefly and Classroom Suite, concentrating on the tools that best serve specific student populations. For instance, our webinar about how to support students with significant physical disabilities using Kurzweil 3000-firefly was well received, as well as our webinar about reading with Kurzweil 3000-firefly for college students.
We also believe that an educated customer base is better able to serve their students, so we find experts to help you understand the trends in education. Our recent series on the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) were designed to help you learn about the CCSS as it relates to your classroom. And the response to Demystifying the Apple iPad for Special Education showed us that you were eager to learn more about apps!
We’re busy now planning for 2014. If you have ideas for our webinar program, we would be delighted to get your feedback. Post your ideas on our Facebook page.
We record our webinars and are pleased to share with you these links to view some of our more popular presentations. You can also view the complete list of recordings in our Webinar Archive.
- The Common Core State Standards Explained, What This Means for You, and How Kurzweil 3000-firefly Helps Watch Now
- Using Kurzweil 3000-firefly for Students with Significant Physical Disabilities Watch Now
- Demystifying the Apple iPad for Special Education Watch Now
- “My Future’s So Bright!” Help Students with Learning Disabilities Make the Transition from High School to College Watch Now
- Test Taking Strategies and Kurzweil 3000 for Postsecondary Students Watch Now
- Prepare Your Students for the Alternate Assessment – Quickly and Easily! Watch Now
We enjoy preparing our webinar program and having you as a participant!
The Kurzweil/IntelliTools Webinar Team