This will be our first time exhibiting at the TESOL national conference — how exciting! We always look forward to meeting new people. But, what is really priceless, is watching the faces of educators when they see our products for the first time, as they quickly realize how we can help their students. Their facial expression changes, they light up, and we always get excited with them, making this a rewarding part of our work. We have seen this change on teachers’ faces as they recognize how Kurzweil 3000-firefly can help their English Language Learners make a smoother transition into learning and studying in English.
Getting English Language Learners up to speed as quickly as possible is key to their success. Once they start to get behind, the uphill battle gets steeper and steeper,.
Kurzweil 3000 – firefly supports English Language Learners by: •
- Providing access to reading materials anytime, anywhere
- Helping build writing skills with a talking word processor and auditory spell check
- Building vocabulary and English fluency through the online dictionary and thesaurus
- Reinforcing comprehension through online translation tools
- Differentiating instruction without differentiating curriculum
- Creating independent learners: students learn at their own pace without the need for translators
Come by booth #107 at TESOL in Dallas, Texas, March 20-23. We would love to meet you. And while you’re there, don’t forget to enter our raffle to win an Apple iPad and a one-year subscription to Kurzweil 3000-firefly, including the new iPad App, and a FREE day of training — a $5,000 value.
See you at TESOL.