We always look forward to visiting San Diego every February for CSUN, especially when winter’s cold hand has a hold on us in the Northeast!
This year we’re especially excited because we have a chance to demonstrate the new free Kurzweil 3000-firefly iPad app. What does this mean for you? If you’re an educator trying to support students who have Learning Differences or who are English Language Learners, Kurzweil 3000-firefly and the firefly iPad app gives them access to digital content anytime, anywhere. Students will have the flexibility to read large quantities of text on a computer in a lab, on their own laptop, or on an iPad. And Kurzweil 3000’s powerful reading, writing, and study skills tools will help ensure your students’ academic success.
And that’s not all. Come to our booth, # 923, and . . .
- Ask us about our new pricing structure for Disabled Student Services and K-12 site licensing, starting as low as $4,000 per site per year.
- Find out why so many community colleges in California have turned to Kurzweil 3000-firefly to support their students.
- Talk to our specialists from Implementation Services who are available to discuss the best plan to meet your and your students’ needs.
- Get a sneak peek at some exciting product enhancements.
Don’t miss these conference sessions about Kurzweil 3000-firefly and Classroom Suite:
- Wednesday, February 27; 4:20 – 5:20 PM; Molly AB, 2nd Floor
Alternative Assessment Meets the Common Core
- Thursday, February 28; 9:20 – 10:20 AM; Betsy AB, 2nd Floor
Impacts of Text-to-Speech Reading
- Friday, March 1; 4:20 – 5:20 PM; Annie AB, 3rd Floor
Tools for Teachers of the Visually Impaired
We look forward to seeing you at the conference,
Kurzweil/IntelliTools Sales and Marketing Team.